...IN YOUR ARMS…

Lost in the frenzy, had forgotten to pause for a reality check,
Never imagined would be seated on hardwood,
The comfort of my cushion a thing of ‘then ages’,
The jewel that shone on my crown ripped off!

Cold bites less…,
You tear my heart into shreds when I stare into your eyes,
For a shell to scorn back my sincere look of love!

Thou wilt not be bound to aid mine bargains to take you home tonight,
Thwart them if u may, am at your mercy.

I wouldn’t take the stand and utter a single word in defence,
For I be guilty to the fullest letter of my accusations.

My eyes well upon the thought of letting my dove fly away,
I grind my teeth with the realization that I yet have failed again,
I clench my fist and bay for my own blood; punish the guilty conscious!

Amour,
The quality of mercy is not strain'd, it droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven upon the place beneath,
I humble myself to thy flawless beauty – I kneel before thy kind heart,
I seek retribution for my inadequacies.

Punish me if it pleases thee,
But take me back in your arms.
Serve me a hot plate on my lap,
Scald me only if it shall rain joy and melt your heart full of compassion,
Then tend to my burns with your soft hands, I shan’t whimper.

Heavens open Oh please do,
Let her see just how this heart beats in yearn for her with every beat,
Would I fail again, I SWEAR NEVER AGAIN!
I shall lay roses along your path and let u tread upon them,
The colors of the roses shall paint your way to whence I shall await.
For babe I long to be in your arms again,
Take me back in your arms again my lady!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTER TO MY LADY (I miss you every day)

An ice-queen I love!

Your Father Did Not Belong to Your Mother’s Tribe (Tribe of Love)