Volcano of Passion!

the clock ticks on my wall and the cacophonic frenzy of the daylight disappears through the skylight,
All I do is smile and laugh at the little joys of this planet,
Little joys that awaken the weaving mind of this poet!

I am a volcano of lust,
Following my wants and faulting my heart.

Staring out in the night, trying to bury the gnawing hurt,
I dream of the sky, as I seek to sate my thirst to fly, and flee the blackness of the day,
I dream of soaring with eagles high above; high above, a place full of love,
Whilst it is hard to soar with the eagles when one is surrounded by turkeys, I can only dream, dream of emptying the Atlantic with a tablespoon!

Am awake in my sleep and am falling, clinging onto a feeble thread of optimism, the hope of finding true adoration,
Resting fathers, fly me your strengths!

If only Venus the goddess of love gave me a sign, an openin’,
I would gladly embrace the torments of hell, and I would journey well,
I would be reborn from mud; I would scratch the entire world,
To unearth the spirit, that awaits mine to complete.

I can only dream!

Eyes closed, in the distance I see her,
Savoring the variation of the breeze, feels like the whisper of an angel,
Heart tightens and I let go, giving into my senses, unmindful of thinking,
Acting weird, not myself,
Hard to breathe, feels like floating,
So full of love, my heart’s exploding,
Mouth is dry, hands are shaking.

Finally time for this poor bloke to know what it feels like to fall in love,
My heart is hers for the taking.

My volcano of passion finally erupting in my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTER TO MY LADY (I miss you every day)

An ice-queen I love!

Your Father Did Not Belong to Your Mother’s Tribe (Tribe of Love)