Kiss My Lips With Poison

Songs that make drums dance,
Thoughts that speak of treasured moments,
Words woven at the tip of fingers,
Eternity that lasts now and then,
Melodies too, sweet delicious melodies aged since ages past,
Enlist them all, all spell doom to my world of peace this nightfall.

Darkness engulfs the light shining in me,
Chills, bitter cold chills mould my heart into fire,
Shadows of loathe float in the deepest desires of my passion,
Flowers of hope blossom amongst thorns of desperation,
Walls betray my protection, bridges push safe haven far from my reach.

The soils of battlefield sweet to lick,
Imprisoned in cells of trust, trust that is exploited for weakness,
Raindrops of sorrow nourish the hate sprouting within me,
I hunger for a sword to tear open the nothingness filling my gut,
Screams within loud enough to deafen the silence I desire.

Lost in a wilderness of emotions,
I can’t find the path leading to my lair.
I am a bird that fell off its nest,
Though I fancy not the nest anymore,
I want to test my feeble wings, flap my wings and fly away to nowhere.

Kiss my lips with poison and perchance I shall awake from this nightmare,
Grab my hands with yours smeared with grease and pull me up,
Carry me on a straight back and escape with me from myself,
Hurry with the slowest pace; deliver me to a paradise I wish not for!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTER TO MY LADY (I miss you every day)

An ice-queen I love!

Your Father Did Not Belong to Your Mother’s Tribe (Tribe of Love)