WORDS TO OOZE THE TACIT EXPRESSIONS ENSLAVED WITHIN ME

I normally indulge in a litany of frenzy lacing of words to ooze the tacit expressions enslaved within me,
It eases my inner self and keeps my face from streaming with silent tears that threaten to flood when ghosts of my gruesome past clank their medieval chains in the path of my happiness turning my joy into ashes in my mouth.

It is my ritual you know, I love making strange words burst out into hollow laughter on a piece of paper as they get acquitted to each other,
I fancy sitting in silence, in a silence filled with many of my unwhispered stories,
A ritual I uphold often.

I sit and meditate, caressing antagonist expressions in my mind until a large enough visible consensus vocalizing a poem is reached and then I lay it down like so:

I have lived a truly sheltered life, burrowing deeper into the bubble of seclusion,
I am not interested in being that laid back human anymore.

You see, this thought of you came to my mind, I wanted to ignore it but then it got in my head and didn’t leave; it squat there reading a newspaper until I had to write about it!

You have the gentlest soul,
I wish to give you my whole heart,
I wish for it to lie nestled in your mouth for I have nowhere else, I am alive nowhere else.

I wish for my hands to open the curtains of your being,
I wish for my hands to clothe you in a further nudity,
I wish to uncover the bodies of your body,
I wish for my hands to invent another body for your body.
Ya no puedo mas, I can’t wait no more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An ice-queen I love!

A LETTER TO MY LADY (I miss you every day)

Your Father Did Not Belong to Your Mother’s Tribe (Tribe of Love)