ELEMENTARY OF HUMAN CONNECTION

Much ink has been spilled by an array of authors in a motivated endeavor to theorize the elementary of human connection; sadly, no one is closer to understanding it thus far!

I must confess, I have grown entirely profound of this phenomenon myself and I have since plunged into the discussion by making myself a subject of study.

I have engaged in it for a while now, this chat on human connection. Though sometimes I wonder if I am engaged in soliloquy as opposed to a conversation of merit; it feels, every so often, like I am standing on one side of a wide chasm shouting across, and wondering if I hear any response out there or if it is my own voice echoing back to me.

From my side of the canyon, I habitually reflect that the search of unity with another is the font of much of the world’s joy and unhappiness of equal measure;it brings the best out of the world and the worst too on occasion.

In an endeavor to make logic of this phenomenon, I have endured through a series of curate relation rituals in my eagerness to extract some meaning of this prevailing social conviction. However it seems to me that I am incrementally less content each time I pull out of one and no closer to enlightenment!

On occasion, I have pondered conducting myself as if above matters of the heart chiefly because I have seen how they corrode people. I have also suffered my own share of heart ache brought to pass by them.

Other times, in my candid moments, I speculate on what stance to take on matters love. Or maybe it is but a game? A game not understood by many and hence some opt not to play, I shouldn’t play either!

Love is a challenge. One that frequently stimulates and so the discussion futile though it may finally be, I persist on it. In the very end, I am left to wonder,have I failed to get the answers to the elementary questions on this theme that occupy my mind or they can’t be answered at all?

Fortunately,the world presents the next diversion; and it is in the form of another social relation, a game to play, and maybe this will provide the satisfaction I seek!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An ice-queen I love!

A LETTER TO MY LADY (I miss you every day)

Your Father Did Not Belong to Your Mother’s Tribe (Tribe of Love)