A TIMELY WORD; A SIGN OF MY LOVE

How good is a timely word?
Dare I give a free rein to my thoughts and speak out from the softness of my soul?
Pour out my heart like water?

I treasure the very love of my life! To the world I claim.

Tears are upon my cheeks,
Streams of tears flow from my eyes and disappear into the doors of my mouth as water disappears from the sea or as a river bed becomes parched and dry.

Out of the depths I hurt,
My wound deep as the sea!

Not of pain, but of a burning missing in my heart,
A missing of whom I hold dearest!

Tho’ts of you reign in my mind without cease!

To me, you compare to the treasures that were hunted in days of old,
To me, heavens are no more for my paradise be you.

Darling,
You bound me into a yoke of affection,
By your hands, has my heart been woven,
In your love, am I walled in and escape dare I not,
For I am a content detainee!

Baby, my heart longs for…
Your speech smooth as butter,
Your words more soothing than oil,
The scent of your blissful perfume that lights fire into my bones!

The sands of the seas cannot outweigh the weight of my affection for you.

The day that I did fix my eyes on you sweetheart,
That day, my life did begin.

I envy the moon not, for it is not bright as the love you shine upon me.

As heat and drought snatch away the melted snow,
So did you snatch away my heart,
A heart that now beats for nothing less than you.

This morning, alone in my world of thoughts, thoughts only of you,
I scribble this piece for you, the sign of my love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTER TO MY LADY (I miss you every day)

An ice-queen I love!

Your Father Did Not Belong to Your Mother’s Tribe (Tribe of Love)