STILL, DANCE MUST I!

Were these lonely tears hot enough to scald through this wall of longing!

Were it conceivable, I would hawk every single word of emotion that I may bid a path way.

Darkness miles in contrast, the wetness fog my sight more,
Stalling my pace to where the dance beckons.

She was the first song I heard and believe I did in every word,
Hence I adventure to hunt her treasures.

I desire not to put my will to rest,
Though this cave of deceit swung my destiny out of control!

I am a sole traveler,
The silence of the night married my loneliness.

Drained of motivation whilst purpose steadfast in my quest.

Her sign flickers in the woods, her words drown into the oblivion,
Still, dance must I!

Firm in hand, I clutch to my walking stick, to steady my step,
Stride along to bear my dream.

See nothing of my face again, to the dance I must jig.
Though hard to say if I shall dance with her.
If I asked, will she say yes?

Still, dance must I!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A LETTER TO MY LADY (I miss you every day)

An ice-queen I love!

Your Father Did Not Belong to Your Mother’s Tribe (Tribe of Love)